We asked our clients—people a bit older and a lot wiser than we are—for tips on how to survive and thrive during the holidays.
Here are some of their responses:
- Try to have family fun—not family stress.
- Tell everyone beforehand, “No drama!”
- Share the load. (“Happy to have the holiday at my house… but you guys bring the meal.”)
- Get a Care Pro and extra help if you need it. (Honor’s got you covered!)
- Make sure to have lots of alcoholic drinks! (Stay hydrated—and maybe a little self medicated.)
- Keep it simple.
- Kick people out early so you can go to bed early.
- Ignore the “no salt, no sugar” order from your doctor—but just for one meal 🙂
- When some one points a camera in your direction, smile!
From the Honor family to yours, Happy Thanksgiving!