We tried to make it 10, but there are so many great reasons to be an Honor Care Professional!
Are you a caregiver looking for more job stability? Want to be treated like a professional and get the tools and support you need to be successful? Ready to join a new kind of home-care company that respects its workers, pays well, offers benefits for you and your family, and uses technology to be more efficient? You’re in the right place.
Honor isn’t just reinventing home care—we’re reinventing the way home-care professionals schedule their work days, communicate with their clients, and share crucial information and instructions with family caregivers and other Care Pros to ensure seamless care.
At Honor, we work very hard to keep our Care Pros happy. Why? It’s the right thing to do—and we believe that happy people provide better care. That’s Honor.
Top Reasons to Become an Honor Care Professional
1. Bring joy to an older person’s life every day.
2. You don’t have to look for new clients or gigs—we find the best clients for you.
3. Our Care Team helps you with coordinating and planning so you can focus on your family and your future.
4. Get a whole team of warm, helpful, loving professionals to support you 24/7.
5. Our app gives you all the info you need to be prepared for each client so you can provide the best possible care.
6. Get paid time and a half for overtime hours and when you work on holidays.
7. We match you to the right client so you’ll feel comfortable knowing the work is a good fit for you and your skills.
8. Respect. Every day. Seriously.
9. We visit every client’s home in advance to be sure it’s a safe and pleasant work environment.
10. Once you’re an active Care Pro, you can make up to $650 for each care professional or client you refer who joins Honor.
11. Join the fastest growing home-care provider in the Bay Area. (Translation: If you want the work, we’ve got the hours.)
12. Real career options. Go far in our company or keep doing what you love.
At traditional home-care agencies, the average rate of caregiver turnover is 61%. Not at Honor. Our turnover rate is a small fraction of that number. Translation: being an Honor Care Pro is a great caregiver job.
Still reading? We want to hear from you! It’s easy to apply for a caregiver job at Honor right here. Honor selects only the best caregivers to be Honor Care Pros. We really hope that’s you.