Get the support you need. Grow the business you love.Get in touch
Honor has a 100% Partner satisfaction rate. Why?
Our innovative new partnership model works better—for everyone.
- Clients and families have a better care experience.
- Caregivers have access to more jobs and career benefits.
- Agency owners stay independent and get more time to nurture relationships—and grow.
On average, our Partners grow 30% after 3 months.
Our team becomes an extension of yours.
- Honor handles all your back office operations, including caregiver recruiting and staffing.
- You’ll work with a dedicated team to enhance your sales and marketing strategies.
- You’ll be able to take on more clients and even expand into new markets.
Partners love working with Honor.
I am very excited about this all-around, win-win partnership. Not only does it benefit Alice Home Care and Honor, I strongly believe this partnership is in the best interest of the caregivers and our clients.
Alice Lai-Baker Founder, Alice Home Care Alameda, California
With the Honor Care Network I can fast-track my growth plan and scale my business to keep up with demand. Partnering with Honor ensures I get the support I need as I grow my business.
Dan Segal President, Optimal Senior Care Solutions Newport Beach, California
Having Honor take over the operational tasks of the business like recruiting, staffing, and payroll allows our team to have the opportunity to focus on sales and quality client care for families in Southern California.
Dorika Beckett CEO, LiveWell Home Care Culver City, California
Clients rate us 4.8 out of 5 stars.
They love our people and how our tech improves the care experience.
- Honor’s care tech helps ensure visits are filled and caregivers arrive on time.
- Care Pros arrive more prepared and ready to provide care.
- Families stay better informed using the Honor Family App—and feel more in control.
9/10 of our Care Pros recommend working for Honor.
That’s kind of amazing. And so are our Care Professionals.
- We only hire the best caregivers and provide them with 24/7 support.
- Honor’s Care Pro App shows them jobs, schedule changes, and updates on client condition.
- By empowering our Care Pros, we’re able to keep them. And keep them happier!
Interested in learning more? Weʼd love to talk.
We’re looking for partners who believe there are better ways to support families who need care—and are excited to work with us to modernize our industry.
Sound like you? Let’s talk!
Call (833) 532-2273