Get the support you need. Grow the business you love.Get in touch
100% of our Partners recommend working with Honor. Why?
Our innovative new partnership model works better—for everyone.
- Clients and families have a better care experience.
- Caregivers have access to more jobs and career benefits.
- Agency owners stay independent and get more time to nurture relationships—and grow.
On average, our Partners grow 31% after 3 months.
Our team becomes an extension of yours, supporting your clients, your business development, and you.
- Honor handles all your back office operations, including caregiver recruiting and staffing.
- You’ll have a dedicated team of professionals working with you and sharing digital marketing and sales best practices.
- With more time, you can take on more clients and even expand into new markets.
Partners love working with Honor.
I am very excited about this all-around, win-win partnership. Not only does it benefit Alice Home Care and Honor, I strongly believe this partnership is in the best interest of the caregivers and our clients.
Partner, Alice Home Care, California
We knew we needed to take an innovative approach to make our overall operations more efficient to service more clients, while maintaining the excellent quality of care we’re known for. Partnering with Honor will allow us to positively impact and care for even more families in our community.
VP, Help Unlimited, California
Having Honor take over the operational tasks of the business like recruiting, staffing, and payroll allows our team to have the opportunity to focus on sales and quality client care for families in Southern California.
CEO, LiveWell Home Care, California
Clients rate us 4.86 out 5 stars.
They love our people, the ways our tech improves the care experience, and the high-touch care management from our Care Network Partners.
- Honor’s care coordination tech makes it much easier to fill confirmed care visits and helps caregivers arrive on time.
- Care Pros are more prepared and ready to provide care the minute they arrive.
- Families stay better informed using the Honor Family App—and feel more in control.
92% of our Care Pros recommend working for Honor.
That’s kind of amazing. And so are our Care Professionals.
- We start by hiring only the best caregivers. Then we provide 24/7 support to help them with any issue, big or small.
- Honor’s Care Pro App gives them a smart tool that shows new job opportunities and schedule changes, updates on client condition, and Care Notes after each visit.
- By empowering our Care Pros and treating them as the professionals they are, we’re able to keep them. And keep them happier!
Interested in learning more? Weʼd love to talk.
We’re looking for partners who believe there are better ways to support families who need care—and are excited to work with us to modernize our industry.
Sound like you? Let’s talk!
Call (833) 532‑2273