92% of our caregivers love their job.
Thatʼs because we treat them like true professionals—itʼs why we call them Care Pros!Apply to be a Care Pro
Pay for performance
Full time and part time positions are available at competitive rates, with benefits and 1.5x times holiday rate. We pay more for harder to serve clients and for strong performance.
Your choice of jobs
You can immediately apply to and pick up jobs based on your availability. Our large client base allows us to staff you closer to home and offer additional hours if youʼd like more work.
Tools to do your job well
Our easy-to-use Care Pro app tells you everything you need to know about your clients, lets you write notes after each visit, see clientsʼ great feedback on you—and much more.
What do Honor Care Pros do?
Lifting & transferring
Assist an adult with transfers, including from sit to stand, wheelchair assistance, and bathing.
Help with bathing or showering, dressing, toileting, and incontinence care.
Take clients in your car or theirs to appointments and errands.
Meals & groceries
Help with meal planning, meal prep, cooking, and feeding.
Remind clients when to take their medication.
Physical activity & exercise
Remind clients to do their PT/ROM exercises.
Help with tidying up and laundry.
To apply, you must meet all of these basic Care Pro requirements:
- Have at least 6 months of paid caregiving experience or a CNA, HHA, LVN/LPN, or RN
- Be age 21 or older
- Pass a comprehensive background check and drug test
- Be willing to travel to your clients
- Basic English speaking, reading, and writing skills
Start an application
Join our team of amazing Care Pros!
Honor is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Honor does not make hiring or employment decisions on any basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy.
Frequently asked questions
What are the benefits of being a Honor Care Pro?
Honor values the work our Care Pros do—and we do our best to show that every day. We want you to feel respected and supported, with everything you need to be a successful care professional. We offer:
- 24/7 call support from the Honor Care Team
- Paid orientation and training
- Holiday pay at the rate of 1.5x
- Direct deposit, paid weekly
- Training and career growth opportunities
What kind of hours are available?
The more service areas youʼre willing to cover, the more hours weʼll have available to you.
Where are your clients?
Honor serves clients all across the San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Dallas, and Albuquerque:
- San Francisco Bay Area: The majority of our clients are in the city of San Francisco, on the Peninsula, in the East Bay (Oakland, Alameda, Concord), Fremont, Hayward, Livermore, and the South Bay.
- Los Angeles: We serve clients all over Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, and Santa Monica. In Orange County, we have clients from Newport Beach to Anaheim.
- Santa Barbara & Ventura: Honor has clients in the Santa Barbara & Ventura metropolitan area.
- Sacramento: Honor has clients in the Sacramento metropolitan area.
- Dallas: Honor has clients in the cities of Dallas, Arlington, and North Richland Hills.
- Albuquerque: Honor has clients in the Albuquerque metropolitan area.
Do I need a cell phone to work at Honor?
In order to access our easy-to-use Care Pro app, you’ll need your own iOS or Android enabled smart phone with data.